Thursday, August 16, 2012

YOU!


Today I just want to tell you (and remind you) about something.

I want you to know that I APPRECIATE YOU for reading this.

YOU are IMPORTANT to me.

I totally believe in YOU.

I believe YOU can DO, HAVE, and BE anything that YOU want.

I know that right now YOU have everything you need to have and achieve everything YOU desire.

YOU are changing and will change hundreds if not thousands of lives.

YOU are important.

The world is better because of YOU.

YOU are NOT your past.

YOU are NOT your failures.

YOU are limitless and unstoppable potential.

The fact that YOU are reading this email means that YOU have a burning desire to be extraordinary.
Thank YOU for being YOU.

YOU rock!

I am thankful for YOU

YOU are awesome :o)

-Tim
512-773-9451

No comments:

Post a Comment